Open Camera APK is a camera app that was created to be a replacement for the default camera app on Android. It comes with features like manual mode, RAW support, and more.
Open Camera is an open-source camera app that was created to replace the default camera app on Android devices. It comes with features like manual mode, RAW support, and more. Open Camera has been downloaded over 10 million times in just 2 years of its release.
Open Camera is a completely free Camera app. Features:
* Option to auto-level so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what.
* Expose your camera’s functionality: support for scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, a selfie with “screen flash”, HD video, and more.
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photos remotely by making a noise.
* Configurable volume keys and user interface.
* Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos, this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Panorama, including the front camera.
* Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual controls (with optional focus assist); burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; camera vendor extensions; slow motion video; log profile video.
* Noise reduction (including low light night mode) and Dynamic range optimization modes.
* Options for on-screen histogram, zebra stripes, and focus peaking.
* Focus bracketing mode.
* Completely free, and no third-party ads in the app (I only run third-party ads on the website). Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
Website (and links to source code): http://opencamera.org.uk/
Note that it’s not possible for me to test Open Camera on every Android device out there, so please test before using Open Camera to photo/video your wedding, etc 🙂
App icon by Adam Lapinski. Open Camera also uses content under third-party licenses, see https://opencamera.org.uk/#licence
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How to download Open Camera APK on GoApkDownload.com?
To download Open Camera APK, please click on the download button at the top of the article or at the end of this article. You will then find the Apk file on GoApkDownload.com’s “Download” page. Follow the necessary instructions and you will download Open Camera APK for free.
The installation steps after downloading most game mod apk are the same. Open the menu, settings, and security and search for unknown sources so your phone can install apps from sources other than Google Play Store, and GoApkDownload.com. Go to the “Downloads” folder on your device and click on the downloaded file. Then install and launch it on your phone. Wait a moment for the device to install the game mod apk.
Q. Is it safe to download Open Camera APK on GoApkDownload.com?
When the user downloads the Apk file from here, we will check the relevant APK file on Google Play and let the user download it directly. The games and applications uploaded to our website are safe and harmless to users.